Shells for Hermit crabs?

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,175
Location
WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to buy some shells for my crabs. Is it okay to get them at a hobby store? If not, where would be a good place to get them?

Thank-you!
 
I got shells from them for my hermits, a halloween and a blue knuckle. Was pleased with that they sent.
That's good to hear. I just ordered some cone shells from them. I wish I had also ordered some triton shells, they're pretty sweet looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new