• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sherman BTAs $150 shipped!

might have 2 ready tomorrow. then 10 more very soon
 
If you are in line please message my by tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I will make them first come first serve. Thank you guys again, and I will have more soon including smaller sized.
 
Thanks, but I was only interested in the size/price stated in the ad. You can let mine go to someone else.
I’ll have smaller available very soon at $150 shipped
 
Ok. The three large Sherman’s are open to first come first serve. 6+ inches when settled in (4+inch foot). $250 shipped.
 
bump. two jumbo shermans still available at $250 shipped. still waiting on the smaller shermans.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new