Shingles!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kate

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
157
Reaction score
56
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate asking, lol, but have any of you ever had Shingles on your face? Or at all? Do you need a shot to keep it from coming back? How long does it take, for the sore nerves to go away?
 
I had shingles below my breast when I was in 9th grade. IT WAS PAINFUL! I couldn't wear a bra because it kept rubbing against the shingles. It lasted for about 3 weeks. It felt like someone was stabbing me constantly. I didn't take any kind of medication. I just let it run it's course and I haven't got them again.
 
Ok, it took three weeks for them to heal up! I didn't know what they were, until they were almost gone though! If I lean on my chin, which is where they were, it is still a little sore! I'm just hoping that will be the end of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new