Shipping bags

  • Thread starter Thread starter dave57
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dave57

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
337
Reaction score
233
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a question regarding the amount of water required to ship sps 1 inch, zoas 3-4 Head frags. I have these small 2x3 inch bags would that be a good idea?
 
I've gotten all sorts of corals shipped to me in bags that small, just make sure they are sealed well and thick enough to avoid puncture from anything on the plug.
 
Thank you, I’ll it a shot. What’s the smallest you’ve seen?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new