Shipping coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex77619
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alex77619

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
279
Reaction score
308
Location
Victoria
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your trick and tips on shipping coral?

All these arrived with 0 DOA after 12 hr fright trip !!!
Yeah!!

344A2A23-0EAB-4E3C-8C24-0DD1C88DBAD3.jpeg


B0532D4E-0B8B-4FCA-A67A-66D27259CB45.jpeg
C43B7695-9D8D-4356-BC9E-B3A4635A70D5.jpeg

4675F1D3-4D0F-4E4C-B71A-A922C6017079.jpeg
 
Wow great news, I am sure you are happy with that shipment. One thing I’ve noticed from getting corals shipped. I really appreciate when the vendor or distributor takes into the account the light shock factor. I’ve had many coral shipments bagged or even doubled bagged in black out as not to cause severe light shock or potentially bleach them.

I am in sales and it’s always a good practice to assume clients will do the worst possible thing and prepare for worst possible outcomes.
 
Wow, whoever packed those corals up is a master!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new