Shipping euphyllia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Docdiggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Docdiggy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
352
Reaction score
103
Location
Worcester Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy a torch online. I'm a little worried because I feel these don't ship as well as other coral. Anyone have any experience whether it be good or bad?
 
Is that Worcester Massachusetts?

Not sure on shipping but if you are in Mass then their is the New England Frag show has a thread on here and it is the first weekend in March. I bet they will have a lot of Torch to pick from.
 
I have received small hammer frags just fine.This is one of those corals that I would consider shipping with a Styrofoam block or a plastic sleeve to prevent the head from getting smashed.
 
I just received one the other day and it was packaged very well. It didn't make it though.
 
I've had a few shipped to me all seemed fine. All packed in a Styrofoam box with heat pack and holes. I had one develop some brown jelly but that was a month or so later totally unrelated.
Cut that head off and still have that same piece in my tank almost 2 years later.
All the rest are still with me too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new