Shipping Fed/Ex and Walgreens

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sfg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
429
Reaction score
264
Location
New Orleans, LA
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Anyone do drop offs for Fed/Ex Priority at a Walgreens? In my area this is a relatively new service Walgreen's offers and wanted to know if anyone shipping corals has used them for a drop off location. Time wise this would save me a lot as the closest Official drop off location is about 30 minutes away w/traffic.
 
I got my IPSF package delivered to a walgreens on Saturday. did not have any issues.

Edit: i did not see this was for dropoff. I would ask when their packages are picked up to reduce any time they would be sitting in the box
 
Last edited:
I used to ship a ton using Walgreens dropoff.
 
No experience with getting packages at Walgreens, I usually have them delivered to my work. It's really easy to take a half-day when a package arrives covered in "LIVE ANIMALS HANDLE WITH CARE" stickers lol
 
No experience with getting packages at Walgreens, I usually have them delivered to my work. It's really easy to take a half-day when a package arrives covered in "LIVE ANIMALS HANDLE WITH CARE" stickers lol
Funny thing about that. You can’t ship coral or fish using fedex “officially”. My account rep had me tell them they were “aquatic decorations”. When I did drop off at any fedex location they would ask and if you said live coral they would refuse the package. I think only live aquaria for whatever reason has the official ok to ship coral. Maybe that has changed but that’s how it was 3 years ago.
 
Funny thing about that. You can’t ship coral or fish using fedex “officially”. My account rep had me tell them they were “aquatic decorations”. When I did drop off at any fedex location they would ask and if you said live coral they would refuse the package. I think only live aquaria for whatever reason has the official ok to ship coral. Maybe that has changed but that’s how it was 3 years ago.
That may not be the case anymore, I had an order from LivingReefOrlando back in September and they shipped it FedEx with the usual "live animals" stickers all over it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new