Shipping from Ohio today.

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerius007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aerius007

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
808
Reaction score
14
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The high today is going to be in the mid 30's and Im shipping to mid 60's being delivered by 3:00pm next day. Its a couple frags of zoas being shipped. I have a 7x7x7 stryro box and 40hr uniheat packs. Frags will be triple bagged.

Is it OK to ship or is it too cold?
 
I would definitly ship with a heat pack. Also I ship all my packages NExt Day Priority by 10:30 am
 
No doubt on the heat packs, I will be using one for sure. Its just that these are expensive corals, some VDM and Candy Apples so I want to make sure I am being cautious enough.

Any other thoughts and thanks for the input I have already gotten
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new