Shipping Overnight Company ?

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, i tried to do shipping corals today but seem like company Shipnex is shutting down or something is happening? i couldn't get the lable and i did tries multiple times with multiple different payments methods still pop up failed payment but my cards been charged and reversed credit back atleast 2 cards i have tried doing that. Is anyone here know what going on with shipnex or anyother company could i ship corals overnight with better rate? Thank you so much!!!

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used shipnex for a long time. Haven't recently though but looking at their site everything seems to be normal. It's just your payment that isn't going through?

OP
OP
Reef-Tank

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've used shipnex for a long time. Haven't recently though but looking at their site everything seems to be normal. It's just your payment that isn't going through?
Yes exactly what i want to ask here is there anyone who using shipnex having same problem like me ? I have using shipnex for long time and never have any problem until yesterday trying to ship corals but payment is not go through and the cards was charged and reversed credit back.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Shipnex is Great !

OP
OP
Reef-Tank

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just checked their customer service section, and they have an online chat. Should be able to clear it up 1 2 3!
Did you able to get in touch with them what going on with their payment service ? I couldn't get any label yesterday and the cards was charge and reversed

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you able to get in touch with them what going on with their payment service ? I couldn't get any label yesterday and the cards was charge and reversed
No. I'm not a customer of theirs. I was just pointing out that you can go to their website and do an online chat with them since you're having phone issues.

Moverss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes exactly what i want to ask here is there anyone who using shipnex having same problem like me ? I have using shipnex for long time and never have any problem until yesterday trying to ship corals but payment is not go through and the cards was charged and reversed credit back. Interested seniors budget moving firm G&J Moving.

Was it possible to pay and make a shipment?

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used shipon and shipyouraquatics. Never had a problem with either, if you're looking for an alternative. I have the best prices from shipon, and they also offer discounts on UPS as well which is nice as for some customer's, UPS can be a quicker option.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back