Shipping prices?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Weevo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Weevo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
674
Reaction score
289
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure where to put this but I have seen different prices for shipping. Some say $50 or $30 if your in the same state and have seen as high as $75. Now is that just the over night price or is that with the packaging, heat pad and etc. Just curious so I know when I try to sell something. Thanks!
 
That's everything included.......75 is way to high I'm in florida and can overnight to cali for 50$ as long as it's not a huge order
 
Thank you
 
With a 50% discount my average fedex shipment costs about $40 before box and packing materials. Priority overnight shipping is not cheap. :)
 
With a 50% discount my average fedex shipment costs about $40 before box and packing materials. Priority overnight shipping is not cheap. :)
So with out a discount shipping would be $80 to ship overnight but since you ship alot you get half off
 
I am on the other end of the spectrum. How do people ship so cheap?! Everytime I ship to Chicago from LA its at least 100$ with Fed Ex
 
I am on the other end of the spectrum. How do people ship so cheap?! Everytime I ship to Chicago from LA its at least 100$ with Fed Ex

There are shipping sites that have a discount, ie Shipnex. My average shipping cost is around $45 without box or any other supplies.
 
With a 50% discount my average fedex shipment costs about $40 before box and packing materials. Priority overnight shipping is not cheap. :)
How do you get to the 50% discount? They are telling me 40 for in state, 60 for up to 599 miles and 91 for 600 miles and up. That is Fedex.
 
I do large volume with them since I’m a vendor here on R2R.
I have heard of people sharing shipping rates, was just wondering if that was true or not. Thanks for the fast reply!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new