Shipping question

ethridge78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
239
Location
oak grove,mo
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best way to ship mushrooms? I am thinking about shipping some high end mushrooms if I cant sell them locally and I have never shipped anything before. I have heard using the specimen containers and gluing them just wanted to know how you do it pictures would be great also and they are on disks also.
 
Here's a really good video from tidalgardens about shipping.
I've tried many different methods and for me, this one was the best.
 
Here's a really good video from tidalgardens about shipping.
I've tried many different methods and for me, this one was the best.

Yes I like his video just want to know about disk or tiles the video is for plugs and how about the high 90's thanks tho
 
You can rubberband disks/tiles to the foam.
 
Thought about that seems like the always break after being in water for awhile
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new