Shipping Question

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,685
Reaction score
6,128
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to ship out a package today and the temp is 85 degrees rite now. Do you think i need a cold pack of am i ok just to ship without cold pack or heat pack. The package is going to chicago IL. If i need cold pack where would i buy one. Thanks in advance.
 
Depending on where you are located, there is a cold front moving in up in the North East. The temp will only be in upper 50's lower 60's tomorrow. Might not want a cold pack in there. Just my opinion.
 
I always check what the temp is where the package is going. I always drop off the package the latest I can. Depending on the temp where is going I decide whether to include a heat/cold pack or not.
 
Yeah its getting cold tonight....no cold pack and probably OK w/o a heat pack if you use a good full styro (not pieces of styrofoam).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new