Shipping Questions

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what everyone's shipping schedule/routine was in terms of packing/drop off times.

In brief, I typically leave for work at 7AM and don't get home until 6PM at the earliest on weekdays. This makes me hesitant to pursue shipping further as I would have to either pack the shipment in the morning for drop in the morning or after work. I don't think it would be feasible for me to come home after work, package up the corals, and then get them to the drop-off location before cutoffs.

For those of you who ship corals regularly, how the heck do you make it work around a full-time work schedule? Do you:
(1) Pack in the morning and keep package with you at work all day to drop off after work?
(2) Pack in the morning and drop off in the morning?
(3) Wait until after work to pack and ship?

I'm trying to figure out whether shipping is even a feasible option with my schedule going forward.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly depends on the types of corals and the weather! Given your options I would go with the first option.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back