Shipping rates

  • Thread starter Thread starter lennyd19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lennyd19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
404
Reaction score
134
Location
Hudson Valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering how people get such a cheap rate. I have tried 3 companies and have accounts with them, all what upwards of $80. Any help would be great.
 
Typically it's a volume thing. The more you ship (aka the more you spend) the larger the discount when you have an account. Just my $.02 anyway.
 
Also depends on what you are shipping... 2 frags should fit nicely into a 6x6x6 box, so try to minimize the box as much as possible, while leaving enough space for insulation/heatpack, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new