Shipping Styro Cooler and Box

  • Thread starter Thread starter terri_ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

terri_ann

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
792
Reaction score
269
Location
Central Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to get some shipping coolers and boxes, mainly for frags so ...what sizes do you buy/use and how many frags/bags can fit? Will cold/heat pack(s) fit? I checked the stickys' but didn't find sizes or frag count:squigglemouth: Maybe I missed it? Thanks for the help!!
 
I like 8x8x8. Depending on the size of the frag I can fit 5 to 15 frags with heat pack/cold.
 
You can buy the smaller styro coolers with the box on Amazon; search for "Polar Tech Shipping".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new