Shipping to the UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie.k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jamie.k

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
brighton , UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi coming from the uk I have always looked at this site in ore and the corals we get over here can't even compare!! Would like to find someone who is willing to send a nice shipment of corals to the UK so I can stop just dreaming Can anyone do that?
Thanks Jamie
 
I'm afraid there is a customs issue.
We can't ship corals to Europe, we can't even ship to Canada is vise versa.
Try the Dutch sites as it seems they can get some what of the nice corals as we get here.
 
OK thanks for the heads up. Didn't know there was an issue as I've had a few zoa packs sent from the states. Has anyone been successful in sending any over then?
 
OK thanks for the heads up. Didn't know there was an issue as I've had a few zoa packs sent from the states. Has anyone been successful in sending any over then?

I am from the Netherlands and ran into the same issue. So curious how you got some zoa's in from the States...
Which ones did you get?
 
Got in about 30-40 high end singles. On the box it said aquarium decorations. Do you know of any good Dutch sites?
 
Got in about 30-40 high end singles. On the box it said aquarium decorations. Do you know of any good Dutch sites?

Sounds good, perhaps we could try that once more? Some of those zoa's ready for fragging???

And yes, there are some good Dutch sites, unfortunately, a lot are offline now. Best one is www.dreamcorals.eu (currently offline, but new site will be on 1st of September). Normally I buy in Germany; www. whitecorals.com and www.ricordea-bay.de

Hope this helps!
 
Zoas internationally are a bit different, as they don't fall under CITES. Just about everything else does.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new