shipping? with current weather conditions..

gumby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im suppose to recieve 1 package and I want to ship 2 packages this week maybe today but dont know...cause its snowing in tenn. and I dont want it to get held over at the hub! anyone with exp. in shipping in this weather would be great! I was suppose to ship this stuff last week but held it down cause of last weeks weather. thank you

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im suppose 2 be getting 2 boxes 2mrw,but usually if you go to the shipping place(fedex/ups/usps) they will say we are have delays in wherever..if they say that do not ship the box,but if they say nothing it is usually..usually.... fine to ship

Also to add to ^ just call the shipping company and ask if they are having delays anywhere and they will let you know

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what its worth, I had a LiveAquaria box come last week on Friday, and actually got it earlier than they normal delivery time. Mine didn't go through Memphis, but through Indy. LA held the shipment for one day, and then shipped the next. Everything worked out great (besides the one fish out of three that didn't make it)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back