Shipping

Aquaman024

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
163
Reaction score
45
Location
Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is the best overnight shipping price? I saw a 70$ quote from the R2r sponser..... 90 without them! Is this typical these days?
 
Unfortunately yes that’s true. I use shipyouraquatics.com I use USPS when they can guarantee overnight which is about 70 percent of the time and their always the cheapest 35-50 for priority overnight.
 
Unfortunately yes that’s true. I use shipyouraquatics.com I use USPS when they can guarantee overnight which is about 70 percent of the time and their always the cheapest 35-50 for priority overnight.

So USPS will ship fish / corals??
 
Shipping especially via USPS is through the roof. FedEx rates online are estimates, not actual even though you provide weight and dimensions.
Try Shipnex
 
I use shipnex for shipping but I have seen that the prices have gone up for fedex, a box 8x9x8 cost about 60 to ship and once you add the box and heating pack the cost is about 80, and that’s not including the fee paypall charges for services payment. The minimum price for shipping I seen this month is 50
 
Most vendors will eat the shipping cost and just charge a flat rate. I do a $40 flat rate. Unfortunately shipping is expensive, plus the supplies to do it correctly boxes, packing materials, heat/cold packs etc just adds up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new