Shops around DisneyWorld?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lurchw00t
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lurchw00t

Wham Bam Shazaam!
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2010
Messages
265
Reaction score
6
Location
Blaine, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm going to Orlando for a business/family trip in June. Anyone have any suggestions for LFS/online vendors to stop by?

Also have a trip to Germany for the Mainz/Frankfurt area, but I'm not about to ship internationally :(
 
World Wide Corals (amazing corals)
Sea in the City (Another amazing store plus Marcye is the nicest store owner I've ever met! One of the main reasons I'm into reefs as much as I am!)
Ocean's Below (I think thats the name of Vinh's store)

I would say those are ranked in order of best and closest!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new