Should I be worried?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ommeh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ommeh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
99
Reaction score
202
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's been like that for a while now. Parameters are mint and he hasn't moved at all. He eats and reacts to touch. He hasn't opened up 100% since.

Could it be to much light?
IMG_20170606_201507.jpg
IMG_20170606_201403.jpg
IMG_20170606_201416.jpg
 
Looks good. I wouldnt be worried.
Looks like a cool hole it found.

How long have you had it?
 
Over a month now.

Yeah it's a deep hole and he can disappear entirely if he wants too lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new