Should I dip gorgonians?

Northwest_Scapes_

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This goes for both Photosynthetic and NPS, should I dip gorgonians? I've heard conflicting things on whether you should or shouldn't. What's everyone's experience on this?
 
That's a good question. I have not in the past. How would you go about dipping without exposing them to air?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new