Should i rescape my tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darrel24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darrel24

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Messages
75
Reaction score
19
Location
Jakarta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo this is my 80l tank or 21g AIO tank and the rocks look bad and i cant build up from my current settup so should i shift everything around and conpletely rescaoe it ir is there another solution



20260920_185135.jpg
 
Its a bit dark but I see 3 rocks sitting on the sand. If you want to add more rocks I say go ahead, it might look fuller with more rock.
 
Last edited:
Its a bit dark but I see 3 rocks sitting on the sand. If you want to add more rocks I say go ahead, it might look better with more rock.
Yeah i did try that but its a mess i cant build around it im thinking of just buying a new scaoe and keeping 1 or 2 of the old rocks for the bacteria but lemme show u the new scape im planning on
 
I am really intrested in this scaoe and cause most of my corals arent on rocks i can easily mive them and the ones that are are on a smaller island and for the rocks i will not use i will prob just sell them.



IMG-20260920-WA0022.jpg
 
IMO that looks way better. 👍

What I normally do is I cycle the rocks in a separate container, that way you can do a full rock swap in one shot. Just an idea, good luck.
 
IMO that looks way better. 👍

What I normally do is I cycle the rocks in a separate container, that way you can do a full rock swap in one shot. Just an idea, good luck
Ohh thats a really good idea gotta get a bigger tub then haha and also the aquascaper told me i could send the rocks to him and he could rescape them
 
Ohh thats a really good idea gotta get a bigger tub then haha and also the aquascaper told me i could send the rocks to him and he could rescape them
You can do that, but its also a lot of fun and very gratifying to do it yourself, and its not that hard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new