Shout Out to BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter adhd_nerd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adhd_nerd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
244
Reaction score
103
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had an ATI bulb fail to start right at 30days; they are sending a replacement. I Was worried I would have to ship the old one back. Shipping would of been more than the bulb probably.

BRS is a joy to deal with.
 
Honestly don't know I would have made the dive in Saltwater if there wasn't BRS from its online selection, customer service, and most importantly their helpful videos which gave structure to the whole world of reefing and for the uninitiated...
 
Had an ATI bulb fail to start right at 30days; they are sending a replacement. I Was worried I would have to ship the old one back. Shipping would of been more than the bulb probably.

BRS is a joy to deal with.

Thanks, happy to hear that we could help get it taken care of.

Honestly don't know I would have made the dive in Saltwater if there wasn't BRS from its online selection, customer service, and most importantly their helpful videos which gave structure to the whole world of reefing and for the uninitiated...

Thanks, it means a lot :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new