Shoutout to Clearview Lids

Zach W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to give a big shoutout to clearview lids (@ArtFully Acrylic), specifically Killian, who has been a pleasure to work with in an unfortunate situation where my lid got damage in the shipping process. I ordered a custom classic style lid for my tank and it was delivered right on target with the estimated delivery timeline from date of purchase. When I received the lid I was saddened to see one of the front mounting tabs had been damaged in shipping and didn't allow the lid to seat properly on the tank. I reached out to clearview and they quickly provided me with several options on how to remedy the issue. Unfortunately the tab damage was not something that could be remedied back to the original condition, so the lid is being remade at no cost to me and will be receiving expedited production and shipping on the order. I really appreciate the fact that clearview is standing by their product in a situation that is no fault of their own. I would highly recommend working with them if you are in the market for a new lid!

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of their lids and they always answered my questions quick and throughly, awesome customer service and products

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back