Shoutout to @Dinkins Aquatics

GreatLakeReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
Location
Ann Arbor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to thank @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens for the raffle win and HUGE package of copepods, phyto and amphipods. Arrived in perfect condition despite the heat from TX to MI. Great addition to the tank.
20250704_212131_3D4A17BA-DD2A-481F-88C4-80E23D7D18AB.png
 
Just want to thank @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens for the raffle win and HUGE package of copepods, phyto and amphipods. Arrived in perfect condition despite the heat from TX to MI. Great addition to the tank.
20250704_212131_3D4A17BA-DD2A-481F-88C4-80E23D7D18AB.png
Just wondering if you counted the pods in the container?😉

I never have but I always wonder how many are in there? Dinkins AG has always provided good service and products for me also, so I'm not at all surprised that they came through for you too.
Still, It's just ironic that you can't really count how many pods are in the bottle, a little factoid that gets under my skin because I don't have access to a proper particle counter to resolve the question?

https://www.bostonind.com/laboratory/liquid-particle-counters
The price of one of these machines is more than the cost of a lifetime supply of pods from Dinkins, and we are lucky to have them providing the pods for our hungry reefs.

So in closing, I can't agree with you, more? 😇
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new