Show me your Chalice colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acanholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I thought it was the bpc too lol
yea it looks similar but there are differences ill seeif i can take a batter shot of the cb flaming buggati for 1the rate of growth on both pieces is definetly a giveaway the bpc is such a slow grower same as monster mash
 
heres my widow maker
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3887.jpg
    IMG_3887.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 173
Old thread I realize but I just picked up a couple of chalices and wondering if I made a mistake. I love the look of the way Hollwood stuuners grow and plate out off the rockwork. Not crazy about the colors of a hollywood stunner. Are there any others that are thin and grow like that? Do they normally just encrust rock if they dont plate? I dont care for encrusting corals!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new