Show Me Your Coral QT

Nick James

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
253
Reaction score
146
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in seeing your coral QT set up and your maintenance procedures. Long story short I am considering setting up a permanent frag/QT set up as I plan my large build. Thanks in advance.
 
I'll play
DSC_0053-L.jpg
 
nobody wants to post any photos anymore good going Diesel!

Sorry my friend but if you prefer I can delete my post and go sit in my QT room with a six pack and blow the day, cause I can do that. :p
 
Close the thread! You win!

Yoo Boss, the 45 years in this hobby I thought there ain't no winners in this hobby and if there are who can I give my price too? ;)
 
not so fast... :)
QT to the left...

What do you run for filtration? I am assuming it's a stand alone tank.

I was thinking of shutting down my biocube and running a stand alone frag tank which will end up being my QT for my large build. Want to make sure my sps frags will be happy in there for 6 months until the big tank is ready.
 
What do you run for filtration? I am assuming it's a stand alone tank.

I was thinking of shutting down my biocube and running a stand alone frag tank which will end up being my QT for my large build. Want to make sure my sps frags will be happy in there for 6 months until the big tank is ready.

As with all systems a QT frag system when perfect needs to be cycled through and have been running at least 6 months or longer before you start thinking about SPS QT.
Softies will be good of the back and LPS after a month or two but take your time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new