Show me your lps full tank shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jl330
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jl330

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
761
Reaction score
394
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get ideas for my 55 gallon. Dimensions are weird so I'm struggling with plans on where and what to add.
 
Bad pic coming your way. :)
Oops, my favia fell over. I fixed that immediately. They fight. Sorry for the pic. I used my phone and tried to adjust for blues. you get the idea though. It is a 40g breeder.
adjusted color lps 40g.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new