Show me your older clowns.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrianneG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BrianneG

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
620
Reaction score
979
Location
Moreno Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am curious about how big clownfish can actually get and how long they typically live. I have four clownfish in my tank, all added at the same time, and I've noticed that they have all grown since I added them about a year ago. The longfin variety is bigger, but I haven't had any issues with fighting among them. I just want them to grow big, be happy, and live long lives. These guys are my favorites so far! I'd love to see yours and hear how old they are
d50d85b0-9cdd-4526-86d3-ab9241bf57bf.jpg
b050b6f2-e565-4d8f-b683-74c061541b07.jpg
47503441-c38a-4628-9700-b0c7aa6c42ac.jpg
ab591515-b8b1-4feb-b5cd-f24c171dca02.jpg
 
I am curious about how big clownfish can actually get and how long they typically live. I have four clownfish in my tank, all added at the same time, and I've noticed that they have all grown since I added them about a year ago. The longfin variety is bigger, but I haven't had any issues with fighting among them. I just want them to grow big, be happy, and live long lives. These guys are my favorites so far! I'd love to see yours and hear how old they are
d50d85b0-9cdd-4526-86d3-ab9241bf57bf.jpg
b050b6f2-e565-4d8f-b683-74c061541b07.jpg
47503441-c38a-4628-9700-b0c7aa6c42ac.jpg
PXL_20250603_131658385.jpg
4f569e2b-4dc6-4e49-ab8b-326cba203ab4~1.jpg
ab591515-b8b1-4feb-b5cd-f24c171dca02.jpg
@0 plus dont grow much more but maybe just mine since it is on its own and 40 tank?
 
The clowns that were in our family tank when I was a kid had to be 12-15 years old before the tank came down! They will outlast all the other pets in the home if taken care of!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new