Show me your PVC light stands!

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
21
Location
Van Buren, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fixing to make a stand for a 30" T5 fixture. Before I cut a bunch of stuff that I measured wrong or just doesn't work I wanna get some ideas. Haha! I don't really have the option of mounting it to the stand so it will have legs that go down to the floor. It's just for my frag tank in a back room, so it doesn't have to be the greatest visually. I'll be spray painting it black also. Thanks!
 
yty3eje6.jpg
 
Not PVC but I bought a conduit pipe had Home Depot bend it to a 90° and secured it to the stand and it worked great because I could swivel it to work on the tank.
 
i dont have a pic, but on my 6ft tank i had a 4ft light. I ziptied a pvc pipe to the feet as an extension lol. It was 1 inch pipe and warped after a week! id be worried about that unless you have some light led fixture. I used it on a 4x65w pc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new