Show me your SPS rockscape

  • Thread starter Thread starter billy1205
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's an older pic before I lost all my corals but the scape is still the same. It seemed to work well and allowed for a ton of acros. I'm currently restocking it with SPS.

IMG_0001.JPG
 
IMG_20170701_124309.jpg
IMG_20170628_192822.jpg
 
My 92 corner reef. It's more of a mixed reef rather than SPS dominated but I still have a few frags that I'm hoping with grow out to look really nice eventually.
IMG_5062.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new