Show me your stickers

  • Thread starter Thread starter ninjamyst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
3,013
Reaction score
3,948
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Show me your stickers display! I have more stickers that I am waiting for my niece to come and put on. Every year I save them up for when they visit. It's a little tradition that they enjoy doing.
PXL_20260731_133407268.jpg
 
I love the 17th birthday BRS sticker
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new