Show off your Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty1962
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pictures aren't that good

IMG_0247.JPG


IMG_0248.JPG

Nice chalices!:)
 
@ReeferMaddness843

That Cosmic Watermelon is sick! I want one!
Thanks! I just moved it a bit lower today, it'll get nice crazy yellow tips in lower light. Higher light seems to dull the green, but rich oranges.
Got it from Joe @ Joe Knows Reefs. I'm actually planning a trip by there tomorrow. I don't see it listed on his website, but it may be worth giving him a shout. He's also a vendor on R2R.
 
A no namer I just got a few days ago from AP Frags,,, its more pink than that picture shows,,, he ate good this morning after the pic :)
 
.

bump.gif
 
My only chalice but honestly is one of my best growing corals. I call it the 'Murica Chalice cause its red/white/blue.

20171028_140459_HDR-1.jpg
 
This is actually a favia.
The more I look at it the more I see that now. It was sold to me as chalice, I just assumed it was an oxypora species this whole time :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new