show off your clownfish!!!

5ddddfb981f0543b6173acd75d293da4.jpg
f03677b8a4702d4525c79fd161ff63b9.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice clowns!
 
1475380603341.jpg

I have a spotcinctus clown and a bicinctus clown pair. Getting ready to move them to a 35 cube.
 
My other children. Spotcinctus pair. So fun to watch these two.

20161001_103038.jpg
 
6dbf806c64db065362a4a32333881b2b.jpg
0bd1ba591538793741e5cc3a4bc44a1b.jpg
f836e2e2d96c31a8b000ef268e687884.jpg
another pic update on my beautiful pair of percula and ossie clowns
 
267d1bf62e4a317b7ea716eb2069e432.jpg
excuse hair algae I decided leave it alone cuz I like the natural look
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new