show off your clownfish!!!

mochaclownlover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
624
Location
Cocoa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fish tank 695.jpg
fish tank 694.jpg
My black and mocha clownfish.:)
 
These are my Snow Flake Clown fish, they are a breeding couple but I have yet been able to raise any of their fry but in due time I'm sure I will have success
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 642
I used to have gold striped maroon clowns. I loved the colors on them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new