show off your clownfish!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 
This is Jon Snowflake :) He's in quarantine along with a purple firefish named Oscar the Grouch. They're my first two fish.

1445403507663.jpg


1445403523315.jpg
 
image.jpeg
Fairly average but I'm still a gumbooter when it comes to keeping marine fish and corals. Photobombed by Barry White (The Blackfish)
 
Hi guys, I am new to reef2reef and fairly new to the hobby as well. So this is my first post. Here are my clownfish pair in my 20 gallon tank. I live on an island in the Caribbean and I am able to collect some fish directly from the ocean as well. However, I just needed a clowfish pair and a suitable anemone to complete my tank :). Let me know what you think.

Clownfish.jpg
 
That's a nice looking pair!! May I ask how big it's the tank and what other fish u have with them ? Thanks.
They are in a 340 with a regal and interruptus angel, a gem, chocolate and tomini tang, a ventralis anthias, neon goby and a bunch of wrasses: femininus, choati, pair of C. johnsoni, C. katoi and christmas (H. claudia).

The clowns still spawn constantly, my winter protect is to try to raise some babies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new