show off your clownfish!!!

My subzeros
627041189cd8f1740b52dc54c26b90c1.jpg

1b6498bf97512fc91412dfa899d0fab7.jpg
 
Over 20 year old fireclowns spawning.

Awesome! I can't believe how much larger your female is than your male haha! My pair are still roughly the same size... looking forward to the female's growth spurt though [emoji13]
 
Keep the clown pics coming!
 
Hi guys, I am new to reef2reef and fairly new to the hobby as well. So this is my first post. Here are my clownfish pair in my 20 gallon tank. I live on an island in the Caribbean and I am able to collect some fish directly from the ocean as well. However, I just needed a clowfish pair and a suitable anemone to complete my tank :). Let me know what you think.

Clownfish.jpg
Awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new