show off your clownfish!!!

IMG_1006.JPG
20150815_161030.jpg
20160107_173930.jpg
 
Nice Nems Rob's is that for sale or do I have any clone... Lmk.

Yeah I have a huge one I need to get rid of.... it's the size of a basketball! Lol

Unfortunately I've never tried to ship anything and I'm sure I would mess it up somehow. :/ too bad your not driving distance. ..

20150811_185242.jpg


Base gets a cool purple tint Ander the blue leds.
IMG_1048.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new