Show off your favorite fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter BluTang85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
3,181
Reaction score
5,363
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m ready to see some fancy fish......show them off
This is Thor my 7” Blonde Naso

774D67BC-1073-4654-B38D-3865893045B8.jpeg
 
Red Coris wrasse. One of my favorites in color but was a real Je*K as it always pulled and flipped over my corals looking for food, worms, etc

6368.jpeg
 
I don't know if I have a favorite fish, but I have had the starry blenny below for 7 years now. He is a funny looking little guy, but I guess he thinks I am funny looking too.

starry blenny 3 061718 by Big Jim, on Flickr

Starry Blennies are characters, heres mine.

28074464167_11a906b1a1_o.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new