Show Piece Fish for 66 Gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter RDUB58
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Freaks me out it's more expensive to get wet but it could also come with problems.
 
That's part of the fun I guess. I recommend just dry base rock. You'll save money, time, and possibly your tank from something bad. No harm in bringing it to life in your tank
 
That's part of the fun I guess. I recommend just dry base rock. You'll save money, time, and possibly your tank from something bad. No harm in bringing it to life in your tank
I agree just wanted to see what other people thought because I am new at this I wasn't sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new