Shrimp / Crab aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kimkjaer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kimkjaer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
28
Location
Denmark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R :)

I've had to close down my reefer250, due to new job, which is taken alot of time..
I survived without a reef tank for about a month.
But the urge to start up a new tank, was to hard.

So I decided to buy a IM Nuvo 4g.
Equipment:
Mame Skimmer
Kessil160

Here's the thing, i want to try something different..

I wanna setup an shrimp / Crab tank ..
I've got these species on my list, any thoughts about it ?

Corals will be pure Zoanthids..

Shrimp:

Lysmata wurdemanni
Lysmata debellius
Thor amboinensis (SEXY)
Gnathophyllum americanum (Bumble bee)


Crab:
Petrolisthes galathinus (porcelain)
Lybia sp. (Pom Pom)
Paguristes cadenati (Eremit)
Liomera sp (strawberry crab)
Allogalathea elegans
 
I don't know how set you are on the zoas but I knew a person that had an awesome looking tank that was all maxi minis with a bunch of sexy shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new