Shrimp/Goby or Clownfish First?

Randeeeezy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2017
Messages
31
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10g that is nearing the end of its cycling.

I plan on putting a Shrimp/Goby pair in, as well as a Clownfish. What I'm unsure of is if there is a superior order to add them in. Would it be okay to add the clownfish first, and then the pair after a few weeks, or would that create more aggression from the clown? Do I need to do the shrimp/goby pair first?

If anyone has an thoughts or experience I'd appreciate the advice. Thanks
 
Had a 10g. I forgot which in added first but both coexisted on the same rock without issue. I dont think youll have issues either. Did this combo 2-3 times at various time
 
Had a 10g. I forgot which in added first but both coexisted on the same rock without issue. I dont think youll have issues either. Did this combo 2-3 times at various time
Awesome, thanks
 
clown fish are the devil.
 
In my 20g, I did clown fish last and never had aggression issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new