Shrimp safety

  • Thread starter Thread starter germs101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

germs101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
515
Reaction score
192
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two options to put my new Sexy shrimp in. One is a 14 gallon cube with the only inhabitant being a Randall's pistol shrimp. The other is a 10 gallon coral qt with frags and a Peppermint shrimp. Are there any foreseeable problems with either of those potential homes?
 
I have two options to put my new Sexy shrimp in. One is a 14 gallon cube with the only inhabitant being a Randall's pistol shrimp. The other is a 10 gallon coral qt with frags and a Peppermint shrimp. Are there any foreseeable problems with either of those potential homes?
Neither setting will present problems.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new