Shrimp stealing food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maho.B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maho.B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
397
Reaction score
212
Location
Minnetonka, MN.
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a couple peppermint shrimp that steal food from my corals when I spot feed them. I've tried giving them food first but they eat it so fast they come right for the corals a minute after feeding them. Any tips on how to keep them at bay? Maybe give them a large piece of clam or something that takes them longer?
 
I'd try that.

Are you feeding at night or during the day?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new