Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter muclar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

muclar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Location
England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick question I have a red fire shrimp and was wondering if I could add a cleaner shrimp into the tank as well the tank is 20g I don’t see the fire shrimp very often only when it’s feeding time
 
You can have both in there without any issues. @Timfish
 
They usually are fine together. However you do need to consider the other tankmates and personalities. When shrimp molt they are very vulnerable to attack. An aggressive clown, wrasse or damsel may be fine initially but take advantage of the opportunity when shrimp molt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new