Shrivelled Duncan.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bent17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Salinity is a bit on the high end.
if by "33" they mean 33 PPT, I wouldnt say that is on the high end. Thats 1.0249 relative salinity, which is I would think is acceptable, some but say a little on the low side. I like to keep mine between 34PPT and 35PPT.
 
I would also try moving it away from the torch. I’ve never seen the sweepers from my torch touch some of the corals I’ve put near it, but they must be reaching further than I’d expect at night because everything I’ve put near it gets irritated and closes up until I move them
 
I’ve had my Duncans on the sand on a couple small rocks sort of half in a cave tunnel. Medium flow and medium light. Feed with mysis and other chunky frozen. They love to get fed and will grow quickly when happy.
AF3B3360-B62E-4957-8787-9C79E5A6C5C3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new