Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Top pic looks like blastomusa or Favia and bottom is either Yuma or Rhocactis mushroom
Thank you now that you gave me something to go off of I believe the top is a Favites and the bottom is a Yuma based on searching for other photos on Google. They were freebies in a mail order from Aqua SD! [emoji3] [emoji106]
 
Thank you now that you gave me something to go off of I believe the top is a Favites and the bottom is a Yuma based on searching for other photos on Google. They were freebies in a mail order from Aqua SD! [emoji3] [emoji106]
Should have known - AquaSD. My shipment arrives Wednesday as I wanted to add stuff over the weekend. Been working with them for 4+ years now
 
Thank you now that you gave me something to go off of I believe the top is a Favites and the bottom is a Yuma based on searching for other photos on Google. They were freebies in a mail order from Aqua SD! [emoji3] [emoji106]
Not yuma. Thats a rhodactus shroom.
 
Won a few from a Unique auction for a very good deal.
Interstellar
CA2D6722-3794-4903-8EBB-DEBC22C747B5.jpeg

9A5DBFFD-8DB9-412D-A34A-AF3E6832A023.jpeg

8818935B-8495-4E8C-B6EF-A1E80D371F61.jpeg

Plus a few I got from @YourReef as they are local to me. First is a Superman and then a random green one I got that is massive and quadrupled in size.
E8EA2E91-2065-453A-81B7-2AE278E2E467.jpeg
C88BCB86-EF1A-421A-92FF-EC0A7B82476B.jpeg
 
my photo skills suck.this shroom look much better and brighter in person.maybe I should read the r2r featured article on photography.

DSCF5401.JPG
 
This should be stickied at the front of the softie section @mdbannister -- There's one for all the other softies there should be one for mushrooms (not yuma/ric's).
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new