Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Man I love these shrooms. I believe this is a Jawbreaker. Will the Jawbreakers develop the blues and greens or is that another variety?

IMGP6093.jpg


I also picked this up locally. I'm not sure what kind of shroom it is, but it's definitely awesome. Has neon green and yellow bubbles and the body is flecked with neon green streaks. Not the best pic in the world.

IMGP6116.jpg


very, very nice!
 
Man I love these shrooms. I believe this is a Jawbreaker. Will the Jawbreakers develop the blues and greens or is that another variety?

IMGP6093.jpg


I also picked this up locally. I'm not sure what kind of shroom it is, but it's definitely awesome. Has neon green and yellow bubbles and the body is flecked with neon green streaks. Not the best pic in the world.

IMGP6116.jpg
These are beautiful Richie. It looks like your Jawbreaker already has some green. There seems to be some disagreement among Jawbreaker or Tie Dye owners as to who has the original with the most colors. Hard to tell.
I think the bottom one looks to be either a Planet Zoa Godspawn or a WWC Bounce.
You are lucky to have found them!
 
Red, Orange, Purple, Blue, Green!!! Had this for almost a year now, only popped a couple babies though! :( Pic is under 14k halides.


photo%u00252520%252832%2529.JPG

Nice nuc shroom! I have the same one except with a blue rim. They are really slow growers!

Here's my new one.

26de5db7.jpg
That rho' is great looking! Is that the ones from Cherry or SC?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new