Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What is this gorgeous thing - I am drooling....

little clearer pic of this one

magicalmushroom.jpg
 
1378792688650.jpg

My Pinwheel Shrooms from Cherry Corals. :) I need to get a photo when they're all nice and expanded...my dragonet sat on one earlier today XD

1378792688650.jpg
 
Everyone acts like I have a super collection of stuff... Aha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Deff. My new addiction are mushrooms, didn't like them at first but have grown to love them! Here's a couple of mine
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379807063.920007.jpg

Day lights
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379807177.635277.jpg

Actinic
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379807220.325707.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379807063.920007.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379807177.635277.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379807220.325707.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new