Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Metallic Orange Mushroom
You should see it under the blue light!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1380062033236.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380062033236.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 719
Got some nice bubbles like the Bounce, but not as nice. I'm on a mushroom craze lately. :tongue:

Wish I Was a Bounce:

Mother:
wishiwasabouncemother_zps801c9187.jpg


Boobehlee!
bubbleclose_zpsd879ed38.jpg


bubbble2x_zpsdfb41872.jpg


Another nice medium piece. :)
medium_zps703fa799.jpg


Crimson Tide looking good. :D
crimson2_zps9f3e915d.jpg
 
Anyone have any idea what mushroom this is some are blue and stripes and some are purplish
 

Attachments

  • 1380455923491.jpg
    1380455923491.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 676
  • 1380455939002.jpg
    1380455939002.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 663
hyja7ezy.jpg

I think it might be a sour apple shroom. I'll get a better picture of it tomorrow. Green disc with orang dots and a reddish ring around the edge.
 
I just bought a baby jawbreaker. Not much color yet but she will grow up to be a beauty I know. :)
 
Very nice. You will love it. Who did you get it from?

I bought it from my lfs, well also a friend. His had 2 babies, I bought one of them from him. I live in jacksonville fl. Ultra corals is the name of his store. An awesome place.
Now if I can get my rainbow and sunburst nems, ill be complete (for now, lol)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new